Friday, April 24, 2015

Dr. Jagjeet Ahluwalia

My Mother (Dedicated to all women)

My mother is not a question lag to trail behind someone’s utterances, She is a being full of life, and wants to live like a human being.
My mother is not a flower meant to adorn someone’s coat pocket, She is a beautiful bloom, and has her cosmos talent within, She is a spring of maternal love that sweetens life itself.
My mother is not a feeble creeper that leans on a vane tree, She has her own roots to give her infinite strength She bears new blossoms and fruit for whole earth.
My mother is not a tiny bird with her wings clipped, to be caged and domesticated, She is a blithe spirited eagle keen to face the turbulent winds and measure the vast skies.
My mother is not a simple boat to play on the silent waters, She is a ship with her own mast, and her will and fierce force to fight the violent currents and cut into deep waters.
My mother is definitely not a question tag to trudge along someone’s utterance like an echo, She is to be honored and worshiped As next to God and life force itself.

1 comment: